Nail your book IN 9 DAYS!
Is writing a book on your bucket list?
Has authoring a book been on your bucket list for longer than you can remember?
Have you started the book several times only to put it away in frustration because you can’t get past a certain point? Are you tired of beating yourself up for not achieving this goal?
You are not alone...
Many people start writing a book in their lifetimes. Unfortunately, many people never make it to the finish line. According to writer Joseph Epstein, “81 percent of Americans feel that they have a book in them — and should write it.” That’s approximately 200 million people who aspire to authorship. The reality is that only 5 percent ever follow through. Many spend years starting and stopping but never completing their manuscript.
But there is HOPE…
Your hope has brought you here. Your desire to move past the insurmountable fears, doubts, worries, and delays that have kept you from becoming a published author is the first step on your path to success.
So how do we free ourselves from this cycle?
To become an author we must understand and move past the creative blocks that have kept us from writing our book and the vital role that it serves in our personal evolution.
It’s imperative that we begin to acknowledge the deep connection between our thoughts, our emotions and the fear of the page, the fear of being seen and heard. Through this process of self-discovery, we not only get our books done, but we can also achieve lasting transformation.
Nail Your Book shares the wisdom of Ezina’s life’s work of helping people identify their calling and step into the spotlight to share their gifts. This is so much more than a book writing course.
Using an organized step by step system to get you to the page, coupled with a variety of modalities to help you break through any blocks, alongside a powerful yoga and meditation practice, will help you create a greater sense of mind-body awareness while you breakthrough and achieve your goal.
This is your time to shine. Step into the spotlight.
Be brave. Be free!
What you will get
This course will provide you with a complete set of tools that can be used to not only write your book but complete any artistic project. You’ll use yogic practices to transform your relationship with creativity. Experiential and evidence-based teaching strategies will encompass the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of creative blocks.
You will begin to understand how to identify the source and quality of your blocks, as well as the unique messages presented via sensations in specific areas of your body. You will learn an integrative blend of Kundalini Yoga, meditation, Reiki and EFT to support your writing.
You are encouraged to work through the course at your own pace, with support from Ezina and your fellow students. You will be guided on how to most effectively work through the course materials and maximize their effects.
- Preparing your writing space
- Deciding method of transmission
- Getting the first page down
- The character Bible myth
- How belief impacts creative blocks
- Getting unstuck
- New level new devil
- Blocking out blocks
- Prepping for profits
- Tuning in to your creativity
- Root lock (Mulbandh)
- Breath of fire
- Gentle warmup for the mind and body
- Letting go & self-care breath
- Relaxation series to remove negativity
- Neutral mind kriya for guidance
- Movement relaxation series
- Strengthening the stomach
- Eliminating negative thoughts
- Satya Bandh
- Love, surrender, trust
- Steady warrior
- Conquering fear
- Peace guided meditation
- Flow Writing meditation
- Confidence meditation
Who is The Nail Your Book program for?
The Nail Your Book program guides coaches, healers, musicians, actors, doctors, lawyers, moms, dads, students, engineers, dancers and anyone serious about sharing their message to write and publish their books.
- Anyone who wants to write a book
- Brand new writers and advanced writers
- Anyone who is interested in personal evolution
- Anyone who is interested in crushing creative blocks for good
- Anyone seeking to understand the connection between emotions and creative blocks
- Beginners or advanced yogis and meditators
What are the requirements for the course?
- Access to the internet and a web browser from your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- 30-60 minutes per day to write
- An open mind and an open heart
What's included in the course?
- Eight lessons led by Ezina on creativity, writing your book and releasing blocks as they appear
- Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations guide you on the path to becoming an author
- A live webinar and Q&A with Ezina to start the course
- Daily emails from Ezina to keep you on your path to success
- Access to a Facebook group where you can build relationships with a global community of authors and share your experience
- Supplemental curriculum materials including printable instructions for writing systems, Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations
- One year access to all course materials
You’ll also receive two guided meditations for download!
Plus an option to sign up for a 1-on-1 personal consultation with Ezina at a discounted rate.
Enroll now to learn more!
Start your journey to becoming a published author today!
Nail Your Book Bootcamp is available for a limited time for just $999 $899
or pay in 3 installments of $350 each for a total of $1050.
Here's What Others Have To Say...
“My book was just an idea in my head until I met Ezina. Through her guidance, she helped make my book a reality.”
Author of Secret Guitar Method
“A special thank you to Ezina LeBlanc, for without her, there would be no printed book. Your vision of what this book could be, inspired me to finally finish the writing. Your mentoring made it a reality. I am so blessed you walked into my life.”
Author of Embrace Unique
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check with your physician before starting the Kundalini section of the e-course.
There are aspects of this course that do not require any physical activity – but if your body is recovering from an injury, we insist that you do not practice the yoga section until you have permission from your physician.
All kinds are covered. It doesn’t matter what genre you are writing in, our system covers them all.
No. The yoga presented in this course is for all levels of yoga practitioners, from beginner to advanced. Any skill level will be challenged to learn and grow in their practice of yoga! Kundalini Yoga is known as the yoga of awareness – and by practicing you will be able to recognize your current limitations, and also recognize when those limitations are illusions that are holding you back.
Yes, this course will only improve your writing skills and give you systems to get your book done with speed and accuracy.
You will need a computer or mobile device with access to high-speed internet in order to take this course. We recommend that your system and internet browser is up to date
To participate, you should have regular access to the internet. This course can be accessed from a computer, cell phone, tablet, or any other mobile device. We also recommend that you have a yoga mat, blanket, and a pillow to sit on if you are unable to sit comfortably on the floor.
The video lessons are available to stream only, not to download. But all course worksheets are downloadable.
Yes! You will have lifetime access to all of the videos and materials included in this e-course. You are free to work through the lessons at a pace that feels appropriate for you.
A discussion forum is available for you to connect with your community as you work through this course. Ezina also offers private one-on-one consultations for anyone who would like to receive a customized approach to your Kundalini practice or creative projects.
Start Your Author Journey Today!
- Daily email writing lessons
- Daily text messages to keep you on your path
- Yoga and meditations to keep you motivated
- Weekly Q&A calls with Ezina
- Access to the Nail Your Book Facebook group
- Lifetime access to all course materials
- An option to sign up for a 1-on-1 consult with Ezina for a members-only price.
Enroll Now and get the first lesson today!
Nail Your Book Bootcamp is available for a limited time for just $899
or pay in 3 installments of $350 each for a total of $1050.