share the love
How to Be A Money Magnet
by Morgana Rae of Charmed Life Connection
Last month’s Financial Alchemy Workshop went better than I dreamed. This is the first time I’ve presented a workshop that not only sold out–I had to turn people away! And the manifestations that the participants have been sharing over the have been thrilling. This is why gratitude is so important: we magnify what we pay attention to.
For those of you who missed the seminar: it was recorded! I will be coming out with an edited CD set and workbook package soon, and Charmed Life Connection readers will get first dibs when it’s ready.
The Smith College Alumnae Quarterly just ran this little piece I wrote, so I thought I would share it with you too:
FIVE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO BE A BETTER MONEY MAGNET
1) Appreciate money. Appreciate even the smallest denomination. Think of how good you feel when you are valued for even a small gesture. It’s the same with money. Every time you practice receiving and appreciating, you train the universe to send you more.
2) Strengthen your boundaries. Have the courage to say “yes” to what you want and “no” to what you don’t want. Clear the clutter and energy drains in your life. Strong boundaries build your self-esteem and free you to focus on what is important to you. This is very attractive to money.
3) Make a wish list. List one hundred things you would buy if money were no object. The items on your list put what you want on your radar. Through a mental process called reticular activation, your mind will start to discover opportunities to manifest the items on your list.
4) Manage your money. The better you manage what you have, the better able you will be to manage more. Get in the habit of diverting a percentage of your income into a wealth-building account, even if you are paying down debt. And set aside something for your favorite charities–nothing builds a sense of abundance like the ability to give to others.
5) Surround yourself with successful people. You take on traits of the people you spend the most time with. If you want to be financially free, spend your time with financially successful people who share your values. Identify rich people you admire. Pick up their mindsets and practices for enlightened wealth building.