share the love
20 Words To Remove From Your Vocabulary
- Hope- contains doubt. Means you don’t expect it to happen.
- When I retire- victim mentality. Take charge of your life today, do what you love now, there are no victims here.
- Maybe- if it’s not hell yes, then it’s hell no!
- I can’t afford- victim mentality that brings down your vibration and keeps you from getting what it is that you want.
- Hard- another victim statement. Nothing is hard, you just have to find a new way to get it done.
- Need- this comes from lack consciousness.
- Luck- takes you out of the equation instead of you taking ownership.
- Problem- there are no problems only solutions.
- Stress- you only experience stress when you are not living on purpose.
- Try- no such thing as try, you either do it or you don’t.
- But- this negates everything that was said up to this point, is low vibrational and takes away your power.