share the love
We’ve been covering Chakras this month and today I want to talk about what to do when your chakras start feeling wonky.
As you scan your body you may notice that you are feeling off in the solar plexus chakra. You’ve chanted, meditated and even done some yoga yet you are feeling out of sorts.
What’s a girl to do?
If we weren’t experiencing a global pandemic my first advice would be to get yourself on someone’s massage table and get a reiki treatment and a massage. But since we are still shut down from these types of services in North America you will have to get it done on your own.
There are some oil blends that may help with this problem. You can mix these up by using 30 drops of the specific oil to half an ounce of either Jojoba or Sweet Almond Oil. You could also add these into the bath or add them into a candle to let them seep into the air around you. You should only use a certain blend of fragrances for about a week. After that, your nose will become used to the smell. Although you should feel much better within the week.
The oils you can blend for each chakra are as follows:
- Root: Yang Yang, Rosewood, Frankincense
- Sacral: Jasmine
- Solar Plexus: Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin
- Heart: Rose, Geranium
- Throat: Sandalwood, Myrrh, Chamomile
- Third Eye: Sage, Lavender, Rosemary
- Crown: Frankincense, Rosewood
If you want to go even deeper, call in the energies of Goddesses to help your chakras get back on track.
- Root Chakra: Lower pelvic area, Buttocks Goddess: Hera Color: Red
- Sacral Chakra: Lower back, pelvic area Goddess: Aphrodite Color: Orange
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Underneath the rib cage Goddess: Persephone Color: Yellow
- Heart Chakra: Chest area Goddess: Demeter Color: Green
- Throat Chakra: Front and back of neck Goddess: Athena Color: Blue
- Third Eye Chakra: Between the eyes Goddess: Artemis Color: IndigoCrown
- Chakra: Top of the head Goddess: Hestia Color: White
Mix and apply the oil to the appropriate chakra and chant the goddess’ name and visualize the colors that go along with the chakras.
Depending on the amount of the blockage, it will take from one to seven days for it to open back up. Listen to your intuition and pay attention to your dreams. The answers you seek will be found within yourself. To help listen to my Chakra Meditation or my Chakra Color Meditation.
To find more guided meditations, please go to my Meditation page.